Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thoughts Of Deviance

Welcome to the first post of I Love SL Fashion's new blog line. I Love SL Fantasy Fashion! I am so excited to be able to bring you new and exciting things from the world of fantasy and RP fashion. We will be featuring everything from mesh to prim clothing and things from mermaids to demons along with Medieval to slaves. Have something you want blogged? Hit me up in world (Kasi Bouvier) and I will be happy to take a look at it! For the first post I wanted something special to feature so what did I do? I turned to Surreal LeShelle the Creator of Deviance. Boy am I glad I did. Today we have Necromancer. This wonderful outfit perfect for the RPer in you features 13 wonderful colors available in one multipack or you can choose any of three mini packs which each have 3 colors plus a bonus color. As you can see below it look HOT with a fantasy skin or your normal skin. The multipack comes with the sceptor, Necromancer shape, color change hud, top, skirt and particle poofers. Who could ask for more? Get down to Deviance and grab it FAST because who can live another second without it? 




Now Wearing: 
Outfit: Deviance -Necromancer (multipack) - Includes Sceptor, shape, top, skirt and poofer (all color/texture change)
Hair: Truth  - Belinda (crow) 
Skin 1: Delirium Style Kinda Evil Skin (discontinued) 
Skin 2: Essences - Rowena (for chic2 birthday)

No comments:

Post a Comment